Money and Gift Certificates
- $50 Amazon gift certificate, donated by Mark Musante.
- $100 US, donated by Matt Wigdahl.
- $100 US, donated by Alex Warren of textadventures.co.uk.
- $100 Amazon gift certificate, donated by Joe Johnston.
- $500 US sent via PayPal, donated by Kate McKee.
- A $20 gift certificate to Zunior.com, donated by Karl Ove Hufthammer.
Books and Magazines
- The IF Theory Reader, Interactive Storytelling, and A Theory of Fun for Game Design, all gently-used paperbacks, donated by Kevin Jackson-Mead.
- Invading Spaces:: A Beginner's Guide to Collecting Arcade Games, donated by Robb Sherwin.
- Flatland: A Romance of Many Dimensions in hardback, donated by Duncan Bowsman.
- Plot Versus Character by Jeff Gerke, in paperback, donated by Paul Lee.
- The Art of Game Design, by Jesse Schell (a new copy in paperback), donated by Vivienne Dunstan.
- Three reproductions of Dennis Wheatley crime dossiers, donated by Zack Urlocker.
- An original Dennis Wheatley crime dossier from the 1930s, donated by Zack Urlocker.
- A copy of Blindness by José Saramago, donated by Leandro Ribeiro.
- A one-year subscription to Juiced.GS, the only remaining print magazine for the Apple ][, donated by Ken Gagne.
- Five hours of copyediting good for any type of text, donated by Kevin Jackson-Mead.
- Translation of your game into German, donated by Marius Müller.(your game must use I7 or other language with an extant base German translation)
- Custom cover art or a digital feelie requiring up to 5 hours of creation time, donated by Lea Albaugh.
- A SPAG Specifics-like analysis of an IF game of your choice. (It can be your competition game, but it doesn't have to be. The game must be freely available, written in a language Victor reads, etc.), donated by Victor Gijsbers.
Most any and all prizes are acceptable. If you have a prize you'd like
to donate, please mail the
organizer. I'll have you keep the prize until the competition is over,
then mail it directly to the author who chooses it as their prize.