Money and Gift Certificates
- $500 US, donated by John Miles.
- A $50 gift certificate for Circuit City, donated by Mark Musante.
- A $25 gift certificate to mymusic.com, donated by Karl Ove Hufthammer.
- 100 euro, to be sent via PayPal, donated by Merit Maat.
- $25 gift certificate to Amazon.com, donated by Cirk Bejnar. (3 prizes)
- $50 gift certificate to Barnes & Noble, donated by Doug Jones.
- A box of old Macintosh games, including The 11th Hour, Burn Cycle, and Mirage, donated by Billy Harris.
- Zendo boxed set, donated by Caleb Wilson.
- Freedom Force vs. the Third Reich, a superhero game for Windows due out "whenever it's done" (if not released by the entry deadline of Comp05, the author may choose a released game of equal value), donated by Paul O'Brian.
- Necrotic Drift, by Robb Sherwin, complete with feelies, donated by Mike Sousa. (3 prizes)
- A one-year gift membership to the National Puzzlers' League, donated by Tablesaw. (2 prizes)
- An XBox or PC game from the Microsoft Company Store, donated by Chrysoula Tzavelas.
- My Life with Master, an independently-produced RPG, donated by Victor Gijsbers.
- Any title at Hanako Games, donated by Papillon.
- The Last Express for Macintosh and Windows, donated by Dino Morelli.
- Stupid Invaders for Windows, donated by Dino Morelli.
- Riddle of the Sphinx 2: The Omega Stone, donated by Andrew Plotkin.
- Six-month subscription to Lunatix Online, donated by Prowler Productions. (2 prizes)
Books and Magazines
- A new copy of Twisty Little Passages, Nick Montfort's book on interactive fiction, donated by Paul O'Brian.
- A one-year subscription to the Marvel comic of your choice, donated by Derek Skousen.
- The New Media Reader and Twisty Little Passages signed by Nick Montfort, donated by Nick Montfort.
- Tomorrow Stories, Book 1 in trade paperback, donated by Dino Morelli.
- The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Vol 1 in trade paperback, donated by Dino Morelli.
- Hellboy Weird Tales, Vol 1 in trade paperback, donated by Dino Morelli.
- Computer Adventures - The Secret Art, signed by the author, donated by Gil Williamson. (2 prizes)
- Bridge of Birds, by Barry Hughart, donated by Jon Rosebaugh.
- Issues 1, 2, and 3 of The Secret Monkey, donated by Turbo Comics.
Music and Movies
- "Eclectic Feast", an electronic music fantasy by Robert DeFord, donated by Robert DeFord.
- The Krone Experiment on DVD, donated by J. Robinson Wheeler. (2 prizes)
- The Lemon Jelly album Lost Horizons, donated by Gunther Schmidl.
- The first volume of the anime series Noir, on region 1 DVD, donated by Jon Rosebaugh.
- A Gmail account invitation, donated by Mischa Krilov.
- Zarf's recipe collection: Eight photocopied pages of desserts and things
with cheese in them (possibly both), in Zarf's own hand (except for one page in someone else's hand, which happens to be in his collection),
unlabelled and unindexed, use at own risk, donated by Andrew Plotkin.
- Up to $300 worth of electroluminescent technology from Being Seen, donated by Andrew Plotkin.
- The Golden Banana of Discord, which is to go to the game whose scores have the highest standard deviation, donated by Papillon.
Most any and all prizes are acceptable. If you have a prize you'd
like to donate, please mail
the organizer. I'll have you keep the prize until the competition is over,
then mail it directly to the author who chooses it as their prize.